8 posts
PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 1:20:17 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
He should probably be headed to the Rocket HQ right now, having just gotten off the plane. He packed light, carrying only a backpack of his essentials to keep his flight cheap. He would have to make time to get some new clothes, but for now, he strolled across the beach with his hands in his pockets, making a point to avoid others while getting a view of the ocean.

It was getting late though, the sky a mixture of colors as the sun began to set. He couldn't stay long, but others were already leaving. Then he could enjoy the beach alone... unless someone else had the same idea.

open
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,922 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 8:32:16 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
It was slow season for Hoenn's Rangers. Too many Rangers and not enough tickets to work. Shalin liked it, though; it gave her a chance to catch up on paperwork her Captain position mandated her do. Though there was plenty of power she had as Rustboro's Ranger authority, many things, such as promotions, had to go through the Head Ranger.

Even that work could not keep her completely busy. It gave her time to do something she hadn't been able to do in a while, and that was go to Round One in Slateport. It was the largest arcade in Hoenn. Unfortunately for her, she misread the location's hours; she had arrived an hour before the place opened. With an hour to kill, she took to the beach and looked ready to get in the water alongside a Shiny Floatzel that was just as tall as she was.

As she took her first steps in, she leaped out, nearly crashing into the Type: Null behind her. Why was the water so cool this far south? Had Kyurem's appearance in the Silent Icelands disrupted weather patterns again?

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Lathiel       Type: Null     Good
Prower        Floatzel**     Good
close tab

played by

Skelle

N/A
He/Him
October 31
Castelia City, Unova
Homosexual
Tattoo Artist
Grunt
Single
6'6 height
6'6 height
Save me from the darkest places; save me from myself
awards
8 posts
PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 4:21:29 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
Others, however, weren't leaving despite the setting sun. Of course, the crowd that would remain at the beach to squeeze out the last few moments was much easier to tolerate than when half the city appeared to be here prior. He supposed he couldn't expect everyone to leave the beach just because the sun was going down, but it was a nice thought at least.

He decided to venture down closer to the water. Unlike the others that were enjoying the beach with their pokemon friends, Pierce knew better than to let his out. Poor Lykos would suffer and everyone else would suffer if he released Grimm, especially with it getting dark. As he approached the water, he noticed a woman a few steps away jump back presumably from it's temperature. He half smiled in amusement before looking back out over the water towards the horizon, wondering if he'd really be able to make something of himself here and with Rocket.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,922 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 17:35:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The water temperature took Shalin by complete surprise; the air temperature was nowhere close to as low. Even Prower had been taken by surprise, scurrying out. With that knowledge, he was content to waddle along the beach. "That's so disappointing..." Shalin sighed, Prower giving her a pat on the shoulder. The Floatzel towered over her, over a foot taller than she was. While he could get on all fours and ferry Shalin across the beach, it wouldn't be the same as swimming.

He stepped away from Shalin to shake his fur dry, then started loudly TAIL SLAPPING the air to try her off. If the wind from the whirring, humming tails throwing drops of cold water everywhere didn't get Pierce's attention, then the insect-like noise they made might! Even Lathiel flinched as the cold mist struck her.

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

Skelle

N/A
He/Him
October 31
Castelia City, Unova
Homosexual
Tattoo Artist
Grunt
Single
6'6 height
6'6 height
awards
8 posts
PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:44:41 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
Pierce was happily minding his own business, and he was keen on doing so even, but some people made it hard. Some people acted like they wanted the attention of others, whether it was good or bad. Pierce wasn't that pissed off yet, but he was quiet annoyed! Did that pokemon not realize that it was spraying cold water everywhere as it tried to help out its trainer?!

"Do you mind?" he barked at the seemingly oblivious trainer and pokemon, brows furrowed as he wiped some of the mist off his face as if to prove a point. Though, he should probably keep his mouth shut. That giant floatzel would trash his poor Lykos and he didn't recognize the other pokemon well enough to know whether or not Grimm could stand a chance, but he assumed not. They looked strong, but that didn't stop him from being a bit frustrated and spouting off.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,922 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 20:30:40 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The sudden and threatening-sounding remark from a passerby prompted Prower to bring his tails to a stop. The column of air, and the humming noise that came with it, ceased as the Captain and her two Pokémon approached Pierce. "I'm so sorry - I didn't notice you behind me!" the green-dressed female apologized. Even Prower looked apologetic, the imposing Floatzel's tails subtly blown about by the light breeze. "Prower here didn't mean any harm."

In an effort to make rapport with the man, Shalin would introduce herself and her two Pokémon. "Captain Shalin Nariya of Rustboro, and these two are Prower and Lathiel. Wasn't expecting the water to be this cold; usually, Slateport's beachfront is warm enough to go for a swim year-round." Even the Type: Null was outfitted with a saddle. Just who was she?

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

Skelle

N/A
He/Him
October 31
Castelia City, Unova
Homosexual
Tattoo Artist
Grunt
Single
6'6 height
6'6 height
awards
8 posts
PIERCE WILDE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pierce
PIERCE WILDE
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 8:53:19 GMT
PIERCE WILDE Avatar
Well, at least they were both apologetic. He still wished that it hadn't happened, but it wasn't like he had been harmed by their antics, but annoyed hardly felt any different. "It's fine, just be more mindful," he rumbled, content to go on about their own separate ways but she kept talking, choosing to introduce herself and the massive pokemon beside her before talking about the temperature of the water like he gave a damn.

"Pierce," he poorly introduced himself, having no other special title or fancy embellishment to his name, nor would he even say it if he did. "Any particular reason it's not, then?" He asked in an attempt to sound like he cared about the temperature of the ocean, though he supposed he probably should if he wanted to have any water pokemon.

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,922 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
hello hoenn - [o]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 21:51:48 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
"Great to meet you, Pierce!" Shalin replied, trying to smile amidst her disappointment she wouldn't be going for a swim with her Pokémon. "Prower here just doesn't realize how loud his tails get when they're out of water." They were enormous, too; the propulsion they were capable of had to be immense. She could zoom and zip across the waves with Prower ferrying her about.

"You didn't see the news?" Shalin replied to Pierce's question. "Kyurem returned to the Silent Icelands and upset weather patterns again. Slateport's not too far from Oldale. If only the water were would 10 degrees warmer, we'd go for a swim. 10 degrees Unovan, mind you." 10 degrees international would have been better, perhaps even a bit too warm.

{PC: 4}

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven